Thanks for your interest in Hudson Milk! But...We Don't Deliver to Your Area YET...
If you would like, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will start a waiting list for your area.
Tell your neighbors about us to help us start a route in your neighborhood!
GREAT NEWS! We Deliver to Your Area on [route_day]
Go ahead and fill out the new customer profile - you can begin ordering today! Thanks for taking the first step towards quality, local, healthy products! It would be an honor to connect you and your family to the amazing farmers and producers who we partner with.
Our kelp is grown in the clean, cold waters of Maine. Partnering with the amazing team at Atlantic Sea Farms we to can now lay claim to not just helping to sustain northeast farmers but to also aid in the migration from non-sustainable seafood to sustainable Kelp growers!
Unsure what to do with kelp? See below for suggestions:
- Toss on top of soups or salads
- Make a healing broth using kelp, green onion and parsley
- Toss some in any sautéed veggie dish to add some additional nutrients
- Snack right out of the bag
What makes kelp so beneficial to consume? Kelp is full of Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals like iodine, magnesium, potassium, Vitamin A, and Vitamin B12. Kelp also has the highest natural concentration of calcium of any food out there!
Why is all of this important?
● Omega3 Fatty Acids - Can help promote cardiovascular health
● Iodine - An essential nutrient in regulating thyroid function
● Probiotics - Help improve gut health which has been linked to numerous health benefits
● Vitamin B12 - Helps with red blood cell formation and anemia prevention, can support bone health and reduce osteoporosis, and helps support healthy hair, skin and nails
● Magnesium - Helps support bone health and bone absorption of calcium, and is known to improve quality of sleep
● Calcium - Helps support bone strength and may help improve cardiovascular function
● Vitamin A - Supports a healthy immune system, supports eye health, and may lower the risk of certain types of cancers
● Potassium - Helps enhance metabolism and improve blood pressure
The power of positive change:
Regenerative kelp aquaculture locally mitigates effects of climate change on our oceans with every harvest. That’s important work, and by Partnering with at Atlantic Sea Farms, Wellness Croft, Inc. sea an opportunity to make an even bigger positive impact. Together we work with fishermen farmers up and down the coast of Maine to diversify their incomes through kelp aquaculture. Together we are activating Maine’s proud heritage of hard work, ingenuity, and maritime know-how to adapt to, and mitigate effects of, climate change.
Wellness Croft, Inc is a new, veteran-owned, sustainability-focused, plant-based freeze-dried producer in Plymouth, MA.
Our mission is to support certified sustainable Local and Fair-Trade producers such as Eco Apple® Certified, Eco Peach™ Certified, Fair-Trade America™, and USDA Organic.
Our products are low in calories, highly nutritious, and locally sourced. We feature the Grower on all our product labels.
Consider our subscription baskets as a space-age SA (community sustainable agriculture). The more we buy from our growers, the more they will be sustained. You can directly help by subscribing to one of our Basket subscriptions or by visiting a Growers at his farm stand to purchase our products there.
Our facilities do not process the most common allergens: meat, nuts, dairy, eggs, soy, or wheat.
What's with the name... The term Croft is a Farm; in some parts of our wonderful world. We are all about the earth and family wellness and derive our superpowers from our network of Farmers/Growers.